'06 BLOIS Orleans-Tour '07

Thursday, April 05, 2007

4/5 Afterthoughts

Well, it is time to wrap things up. Two posts in one day! As i said, i finish next week. I will probably try to see Amboise castle this weekend, resting place of Leonard DeVinci. After that I have to pack up and ship out. Meredith and I have Eurorail passes that pretty much let us take the european trainsystem as much as we want for two weeks. Places we plan on seeing: Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Venice, Rome, Lyon. So some of you can expect some postcards... I hope everyone out there is doing well. I hope to see you all soon. My travels following europe will take me to DC, Missourri, Chicago, Ohio, and North Carolina. As of now it looks like I will be moving to Ohio all said and done. We'll see.
Au revoir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home