'06 BLOIS Orleans-Tour '07

Sunday, December 17, 2006

second december post.

this is the second december post. im trying to get bonus points for doing two whole posts in one month. The holidays are fast approaching. Plans are being made. My parents are in Morrocco and then are coming to Paris. My brother is rendez-vous'ing' with us there. Then we go to Strasbourg, then back to Blois. Then they go back to the states, and I go to London for new years with Meredith and some other assistants.
The last couple of weeks have been fun. They included a trip out to the gendronniere, getting my scooter's kickstand bent back into place and the carborator cleaned out.
I have been hanging out with at the assistant's house more. We eat stirfry and watch movies pretty regularly...our last flic was 'Coming to America' which ended at four in the morning.

i have christmas dinners lined up from tuesday on past the new years...the french like to eat.

1 Comments:

  • I enjoyed our trip, especially traveling to Strasbourg and the Black Forest; and the personalized tours of Blois!
    Mom

    By Blogger Mom, at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home