'06 BLOIS Orleans-Tour '07

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ski Break part 1


It's breaktime for teachers in the Loire region. They give everyone two weeks to go skiiing. Most people would go to the Alps. I am going to Sweden. Looks like it's going to be cold weather, but a pretty safe assumption there will be good snow. I fly from Paris to Stockholm. Then its a drive out the next day to the ski slopes.
I won't be snowboarding because of my ankle injury, which is fine since it will force me to ski which I like doing.

Spent this weekend with Tom and Dorine who came to visit Blois. We went to the Blois Chateau and the Chevergny chateaux.
The Chevergny chateaux is the one famous for its place in the Tin-Tin comic books. It is where Captain Haddock, Tin-tin and professeur Tournesol live.

Meredith's parents were also in town, was good getting to meet them and had a tasty dinner with everyone at Le Castelet restaurant in Blois. I got a nice soy steak.

Hope everyone is doing well, it's neat to see people doing different things. I am especially impressed by my cousin Trish who is in Australia right now exploring the down under.

Au revoir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home